After living most of my life in the big city of Athens, at some point I realized that there is nothing like being in touch with nature. So I decided to move to the birthplace of my parents: a traditional village near the north coast of Crete. Here I started to make my dream come true, to make a living by doing what I love the most. This is climbing mountains, exploring and walking trails and sharing my knowledge and passion for Crete and its history and culture with other people
• 5 times Olympus Marathon (44km).
• Virgin forest trail(111km).
• Ultra Trail Mont Blanc(166km).
• Kilimanjaro Uhuru Peak 5895m high.
• Mountaineering school certificate.
• Certified Emergency Responder.